Best Uniform City in Sports

sbsofa06

All classy and traditional....ish. Penguins almost have that down. Key word, ALMOST. :P

I agree. I dont like the pens jerseys so much. They definately should drop the vegas gold and go more retro. They had some real sweet jerseys in the past, why stop now?

oBIgzrL.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And ripping purple? Someone has to wear purple! You can't have all teams just be red/blue/green/black that's it. That'd be boring!

Beavis: "Why can't they just play the cool part all the time!?"

Butthead: "They have to have the part that sucks, or the cool part wouldn't seem as cool."

Beavis: "You're pretty smart, Butthead."

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

It's NYC in a walk. Yankees, Mets (minus the black), Giants, Jets (no green pants), Rangers, and Knicks. That's tough to top.

Islanders?

Well I always thought the Islanders are theoretically Long Island's team so I didn't put them in the mix. But yeah the Islanders have great unis too... well I like them anyway.

I would say the "New York" in New York Islanders refers to New York State rather than New York City

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived