Best Uniform City in Sports

sbsofa06

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to throw Boston into the discussion. Three timeless designs (Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox) and I don't think the Patriots look that bad. :)

mainescarf.png

Ihave an idea; let's start a thread and everyone just name the city you're closest to and the teams in that city!

Oh wait, it would be the SAME THING.

How about naming a city that isn't your own? I'll vote Detroit.

Ihave an idea; let's start a thread and everyone just name the city you're closest to and the teams in that city!

Oh wait, it would be the SAME THING.

How about naming a city that isn't your own? I'll vote Detroit.

Good idea.

I'll say Milwaukee plus the Packers. I have faith that the Bucks new look will be an upgrade.

Pittsburgh. Hands down.

Why? Consistency.

Every team is black and yellow.

I think every city should adopt that method, similar to European sporting clubs.

Otherwise, it is

1) Chicago

2) Boston close second, Pats uni ruins it

3) Detroit

4) Bay Area

The homerism in here is ridiculous. I LOVE all my Minny teams, but there's no way we have the best unis.

Chicago's are generally nice (and they must be, I normally hate on all things Chicago) as are Dallas' (though FC Dallas brings them down, they were much cooler with the real hoops) and Cleveland's. Kansas City is underrated, too; the Wizards have a clean, understated kit, the Royals did the world a favor and ditched the black, and the Chiefs have a classic look.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

I think Denver would get a vote from me.

I'd say the Avalanche, the Broncos, and the Nuggets are all among my favorite jerseys from their respected leagues. Not so thrilled about the Rockies, just average to me.

I agree I have to say Denver (Nuggets, Broncos, and Avs) You can include the Rockies' Caps not the uniform

Pittsburgh. Hands down.

Why? Consistency.

Every team is black and yellow.

I think every city should adopt that method, similar to European sporting clubs.

Otherwise, it is

1) Chicago

2) Boston close second, Pats uni ruins it

3) Detroit

4) Bay Area

Imagine the Miami heat then adopting the aqua and orange of the Dolphins....that'd be a little odd

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived