Alternate helmet colors

Botiger

Atlanta- red helmet, but you could add the white-black-white stripe scheme that the Falcons used before going to black helmets.

I agree.

I love the original falcon helmets.

Steve-Bartkowski---Dropping-Back-Photograph-C12044527.jpeg

or

bartkowski-2.jpg

Those were nice, and trust me, I don't like much about the Falcons! Do you know the whole thing about them having gold stripes in addition to the black and white for the first couple of seasons? Seems Georgia Tech fans and alumni were very annoyed that the Falcons chose the same colors as the Georgia Bulldogs so they threw a couple of gold stripes on to appease them:

nobis2.jpgnobis1.jpg

Image from helmethut.com

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I beleive they were trying to appease to both Georgia AND Georia Tech, thus the gold being for GTech.

That's actually what I said, that the Georgia Tech fans were annoyed and the gold stripes were added to appease them.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

wow, these are ok, but the template really is not good at all. They look so squarish and unreal. Try using a better template and these would be really good.

That's OK. I developed the helmet template myself. It's supposed to look a bit like an updated version of an old 2-D style. I don't have a 3-D rendering program, so I work with 2-D. The idea gets across easily enough. The main thing I focus on is the color, the logo, and the facmask color working well with the logo and helmet colors.

Thanks for the C&C. B)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived