Bruins Dropping the Yellow Alts....?

Beantown77

18 bucks for a Mooterus?! I have got to have one of those for my "Hall of Shame" collection!

Is this available online anywhere or do I need to start making phone calls?

You can only get them for that much from one of the Starcenters in the Dallas area. If you go the the "Stars online store" it will simply take you to the nhl.com store. There they are only like 40% off or something like that. It has been a month or so since I checked one of the Starcenters, and they still had a few left. So you may still have a chance to bag one. Good luck!

And with the Thrashers going to the powder blues for home, I wonder if they will be making a white version for their roads within a couple of seasons? Even if the sleeves don't match, at least their home and away jerseys could have a common pattern.

These gold Bruins jerseys are so much better than the Charlie Brown/Pooh Bear crap...

1148328746.jpg

I actually own one of these jerseys, and everytime I wear it to the rink, the comment I always get is "The Bruins should switch to something like that instead of the stupid bear jersey."

On a side note, that P-B's jersey is, by far, one of the sweetest hockey jerseys around, IMO.

They wouldn't say that if you were wearing the Dunkin Donuts warmup jerseys.

Archived