Mike martz

STL FANATIC

I watched the whole game, and did it not seem like Bulger was outplayed by Tim Couch? Not that Couch played that great, but Bulger was mediocre at best...

have to hand it to Martz, he's pretty creative with his play-calls.

Bulger's TD toss was a terribly thrown football that barely barely stayed in bounds and almost didn't reach Bruce

He had one good throw... on a 3rd and 10 he gunned an 18 yd strike to Furrey...

Not a great decision on the INT, although hind-sight is 20/20, and the defender made a great play, but Holt (I think it was Holt) was gonna have a heck of a time getting to that one)...

missed Marshall in the flats at least once...

apart Aeneas Williams' heroics, the Rams looked very ordinary against the Browns...

Now I agree that Martz will have to stick with Bulger for this season, because of the fact the team has gelled arouind Marc, but at some point, the Rams inability to significantly stretch the defense vertically is going to hurt them.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Bulger thinks you can skip the ball on one bounce to the receivers...

And some of the idiot media keeps saying them team wants Bulger more than Warner. Well, for the most part, the team supports whoever they are asked about off the field, whether it be Warner or Bulger. I'll tell ya though, over the last 5 weeks, look at some of the clips of Faulk, Bruce, and Holt snapping at Bulger on some terrible passes where they have a chance to make a play if he gets them the ball. I'm not saying they are turning on Bulger, they shouldn't, but to say he has so much more support than Warner is ludicris.

I don't know what has to happen (likely an injury--hopefully minor), but Bulger needs to be on the bench. I have next to no confidence in him on the road against playoff teams. If we don't get home field we may be screwed unless Kurt gets in there.

Archived