Braves concept.

sacker12

In a world of political correctness, it is nice to see someone have the stones to use the brave logo. BRAVO. Great concept too!!!!!

I agree, but that alone means this concept would never fly. And yes, I realize what the definition of "concept" is, but this just seems like it's one more step removed from reality. John Rocker would love these.

If Cleveland can have an Indian on their hat, then Atlanta should be able to have a Brave on their sleeve.

and besides that, the braves fans at the stadium swing tomahawks and sing an indian chant...

anyway, i like the concept, i think your mixing of eras works here, with nothing much that really needs to be changed. the only thing, which i believe was mentioned, would be to make the away caps all blue. besides that, nice work!

TDZiMMB.png

In a world of political correctness, it is nice to see someone have the stones to use the brave logo. BRAVO. Great concept too!!!!!

I agree, but that alone means this concept would never fly. And yes, I realize what the definition of "concept" is, but this just seems like it's one more step removed from reality. John Rocker would love these.

If Cleveland can have an Indian on their hat, then Atlanta should be able to have a Brave on their sleeve.

yeah if cleavland can have a cartoony bright-red indian head on their hats why cant the braves have this

ATL

Archived