Fonts

JJWAY

does anyone know what to do with the fonts that are in a zipped folder? i unzipped them but I am having trouble opening them in programs and instaling them in my font file. Does anybody know what to do?

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

does anyone know what to do with the fonts that are in a zipped folder? i unzipped them but I am having trouble opening them in programs and instaling them in my font file. Does anybody know what to do?

i've never had to install them persay - i extract them into my window's Fonts folder, open that folder, restart whatever program i'm trying to use the font with, and they'll be there

worldchampsll1.png

go to dafont, they have an installation walk through, but the last poster nailed it on the head. Just make sure you extract them from winzip first. If you extract them to C:/Windows/Fonts it will do the install for you.

Archived