The Lost Concept

steiny_ramone

...actually it was just not delivered to WiB for Logolympiad Event 5 by my email provider, which shall remain nameless (it was hotmail). While it's too late to submit it now for the event now, I'm itching to show it to everyone and see what they think. C+C please.

event5_steiny_ramone.png

It is very hard to read the first one, It probably would not have made my Top 3.

Ater seeing what it would have been up against, I have to agree with you. The top 6 were excellent.

As far as the Pacman similarities, I chose that font because it is quite possibly the most recognizable video game font ever. Nothing says "video game" or "video game company" quite like that font, IMO.

And as for gmail, I may just have to try it. But don't they like, read, all of your emails? Not just virus scanning, but actually reading the text? I thought I heard that somewhere...

Thanks for your comments so far guys.

It is very hard to read the first one, It probably would not have made my Top 3.

Ater seeing what it would have been up against, I have to agree with you. The top 6 were excellent.

As far as the Pacman similarities, I chose that font because it is quite possibly the most recognizable video game font ever. Nothing says "video game" or "video game company" quite like that font, IMO.

And as for gmail, I may just have to try it. But don't they like, read, all of your emails? Not just virus scanning, but actually reading the text? I thought I heard that somewhere...

Nope.

Nobody reads your Gmail.

You are given ads based on keywords that the system finds when they scan your email. It is the same as when other email services scan your email to determine whether or not to put it in the Spam folder. They are scanned for keywords, but not by people.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

Nope.

Nobody reads your Gmail.

You are given ads based on keywords that the system finds when they scan your email. It is the same as when other email services scan your email to determine whether or not to put it in the Spam folder. They are scanned for keywords, but not by people.

I see.

Archived