New Burger King Commercial

Shroinke

I remember the commercial where the King was part of that "double-lateral" touchdown the Vikings had at home a few seasons ago. I love all of these commercials because the King just comes out of nowhere to make the important play.

It's also not hard to realize, if you actually remember the play, that all they do is insert the King in with special effects instead of actually filming game footage with real NFL players (which would be cool).

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Do IMO's and BK have some relationship?

No. BK is a national chain and Imo's is a locally owned chain that does have some franchisees outside of the greater metro STL area. I think there's little, if any product overlap but I still think it's odd that he would be promoting two different fast food retailers.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I didn't know if maybe Imo's owners had somehow sold some of the company to the BK people or not though. I didn't think so, but you had me confused.

By the way, Imo's is some of the greatest pizza ever I think.

And, Holt's not really doing too much in the BK commercial since it's just an NFL clip edited. They may have needed his permission, but he didn't really have to do anything.

Archived