New Burger King Commercial

Shroinke

Seeing the new "Burger King" commercial last weekend, I thought I noticed something odd about the footage they used. The teams were using the current uniforms, but then it hit me.

The game was being played outdoors, despite the fact that St. Louis and Arizona now both play indoors. Also, the Rams were wearing their navy uniforms, which would normally indicate a home game. So I can only assume the Cards wore their white uniforms at home sometime during the warmer months.

Anyways, just an observation.

I haven't seen the commercial in question, but when the Cardinals and Rams played last season in week two in Arizona, the Cardinals wore their white uniforms. I tried getting pics but the Rams website isn't cooperating with me. The Cardinals were wearing these uniforms last year.

I hope that helps.

IUe6Hvh.png

The commercial's funny except at the end when the BK brings out the burger. Looks like he pulls it out of his a**. :-(

Which might account for the taste of some of their products.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Arizona's new stadium isn't indoors. It has a retractable roof.

It's indoors for now (!)...at least, until it cools down and they can drop the top...

That commercial was obviously taken from the September 18, 2005 game.

Sun Devil Stadium, new Cardinals White uniforms.

Ironically, the footage is from the only game the Rams won against a NFC West foe all season.

Yeah, that commercial isn't doing much for me. <_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Have you guys seen the BK commercial with the King working out in the driveway while Drew Rosenhaus keeps saying "no comment" to questions? Priceless.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

The commercial's funny except at the end when the BK brings out the burger.  Looks like he pulls it out of his a**.  :-(

Which might account for the taste of some of their products.

HEY I had BK today and I gotta tell you those BK double stackers are good!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The King used to be such a good guy. Then he messed with Torry Holt.

This in and of itself is odd seeing as how Torry Holt is the spokesman for Imo's Pizza. I'll have to ask him about this next time I see him (our daughters are friends).

Do IMO's and BK have some relationship?

No. BK is a national chain and Imo's is a locally owned chain that does have some franchisees outside of the greater metro STL area. I think there's little, if any product overlap but I still think it's odd that he would be promoting two different fast food retailers.

One thing I could swear I noticed is at the end of the commercial when he 'bumps bodies' with one of the cardinals players, I think when that player turns forward, I believe I see the Buccaneers practice jersey number font on the front of his jersey, the #85. I could be mistaken, but everytime I see that commercial, I could swear that's what I see.

Archived