Fantasy NFL concept....WFA team

Alphabet Man

Nice work Matty, the colours are a little different for a Victorian team but its worked before (think Melbourne Tigers).

It's definitely got a Dolphins vibe about it due to your selection of colours and your logo script but your overall design keeps it as a separate identity. Great work.

sig.png

How do get those unis so clear because i try to use those in illustrator but i always have to use the live trace/paint and it messes things up?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Thanks gaz, yeh i tried to make it Aussie style (as in, league logo on stage right, and the club logo on the stage left) oh and the sponsor, but not in the middle

KFC is the teams major sponsor

THe template is one of the Nike ones i downloaded ages ago, its in ai form and yeh just delete the designs already on it and draw away, pm me ya email address and i could send it to ya

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived