2006 NFL Uni Combos

tjpskillz34

The whole "white at home helps in the heat" has been disproven many times. Just look at Week 1: teams wearing white at home were 1-6!  :D

That doesn't mean they weren't more comfortable as they lost. :P

Supposedly the Saints plan to wear white at home, so at Cleveland in week 1 may be one of the few times we see their black jerseys all year.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The team pulls a shocker in their home opener, as they wear their road white uniform with navy pants at home for the first time since the 1940's.

Source

That all I could really find about it from anywhere. It's weak, but no other site I've gone to has anything about it.

The team pulls a shocker in their home opener, as they wear their road white uniform with navy pants at home for the first time since the 1940's.

Source

That all I could really find about it from anywhere. It's weak, but no other site I've gone to has anything about it.

I'm not sure if the Bears wearing white at home in the 40s should count. Back then, teams didn't have 2 jerseys like they do now...I think the NFL mandated that all teams must have a white jersey too in 1957. Prior to this, teams wore their dark jerseys for all games as far as I know.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived