My take on todays issues

phayze

I didn't really want to say it in the title, but this is another Sabres/Ducks thread. I made theses while testing out Uniform Jipetto's fab template.

Ducks - Colors, logo's, font's, just about everything is tweaked. I think the colors are alot more Ducky, I hope you do too! I was gonna try adding in midnight green, but decided to go with this Suns-esque concoction.

Sabres - I put together a little franken logo. A slug jumping over some swords, nice. I stuck with the basic uniform design, but cleaned up those horrid silver front stripes. I brought back the old number font, because I think it looks better, more unique to them, and I don't have the new one.

Untitled-1.png

If the buffaslug HAS to be used, this is the right way to use it. It looks almost like the update they should have done instead of going red/black/silver.

Nice work.

EDIT: The Sabers would never do this because it looks like those two swords are going to cut the buffaslug. The rest of us, of course, hope it happens.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I actually like the Ducks set...it seems like the purple should be a bit darker though. And I think the wordmark(I'm not calling it a logo) should be orange on both...just because it's supposed to be a foot of the duck. Plus, the orange would look decently with both jerseys, as long as it's outlined properly.

On the Sabres, I'm not sold, but it looks slightly better. The slug is just that awful that it ruins what you've done, so it's not your fault in the least. The jerseys look fine to me, althought it seems as though hem striping is necessary...maybe just a solid navy bottom with a thin gold stripe above it on the white jersey, and just the thin gold stripe on the dark set. Kudos on losing the chest numbers.

I like your two concepts, even though the Ducks' look almost the same. But as for the Sabres', WOW my friend. Not only did you manage to make the ' Buffaslug ' look good, but your sweaters looks amasing. I think it's the best concept I've seen so far! Keep up your good work!!!

Archived