ny football giants vs. ole miss

nybatt

couldn't help but notice last night.... watching ole miss .. that their road unis had many similarities to the football giants....

as a giant fan I am a HUGE fan of the their plain red road unis.... ole miss' road unis with the plain red numerals (no different colored matting) and the plain red shoulder stripes (similar to the giants northwestern red stripes)....

really enjoyed the classic look... question is... are those the full-time ole miss road unis??

I know the manning thing is purely coincidental...

nybatt

"ny football giants uniforms... simplistic excellence"

couldn't help but notice last night.... watching ole miss .. that their road unis had many similarities to the football giants....

as a giant fan I am a HUGE fan of the their plain red road unis.... ole miss' road unis with the plain red numerals (no different colored matting) and the plain red shoulder stripes (similar to the giants northwestern red stripes)....

really enjoyed the classic look... question is... are those the full-time ole miss road unis??

nybatt

Just coincidence; that is their regular road look for this year. Those plain red road jerseys for Ole Miss go way back, and Eli Manning never wore them during his years there. However, Archie Manning did, and that plainer style (blue home jerseys with white numbers and stripes, road white jerseys with red numbers and stripes) was worn well into the 1990s.

nybatt

yea already mentioned here

u can see my comment on that page saying, and agreeing with practically everyting u pointed out. i even like the giants road jerseys

Archived