My two cents on...

kroma

Hey guys, was bored so I deceide to try something fun with the Canucks. Used their current logo, recolorised it and made a jersey similar to what they used when they arrived in the NHL (and they still do!) but actualised it a little. Finally, as for the third jersey, I made this one a couple of weeks ago, kind of a blend between their first unis and the one they used in the early 80's! Anyway, I think the result 's not that bad, even though it might look a little bit like the Walers' What do you think?

C+C always welcome!!!

VAN-1.png

• 1 month later...

...Why did you bump this thread?

D'OH!

While I'm still here, I might as well ask this: Why is it that every Canucks concept seems to take the current logo and jersey but recolored green, blue, white, and silver? I know their alternates are a nice uniform and it's a great color scheme, but every damn concept looks the same!

Salut Kroma,

je suis certain que tu es plsu talentueux que juste recolorier le logo des Canucks sur un chandail largement inspiré de la fin des Whalers... Envoies-moi ton courriel en message privé pour le template que tu veux...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kroma, I know you're to talented to just recolorised the Canucks logo and paste in on an jersey largely inspired by the last Whalers uniform...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived