High School Turf

jOkeR

LHSSpear.gif

Could any of you rotate that, so it's like 30-25 degrees, someone says 45 looks bad and I agree. But when I try to turn it it loses quality <_< . Once someone does that I'll put it on the field and see how it looks. As for the end zones, I think I'm going to go with 2 different ones, with the warrior head to one side (like my very first one) and one say LEBANON, and the other say WARRIORS, like what skyaa1 said, but I don';t know if I should use Black or Maroon as the background. What do you guys think of that?

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

LHSSpear.gif

Could any of you rotate that, so it's like 30-25 degrees, someone says 45 looks bad and I agree. But when I try to turn it it loses quality <_< . Once someone does that I'll put it on the field and see how it looks. As for the end zones, I think I'm going to go with 2 different ones, with the warrior head to one side (like my very first one) and one say LEBANON, and the other say WARRIORS, like what skyaa1 said, but I don';t know if I should use Black or Maroon as the background. What do you guys think of that?

is this good?

arrow.png

yankees-1.png

LHSSpear.gif

is this good?

arrow.png

Thats OK, but it still lost quality. I hate how it does that, why doesn't it stay the same quality when you rotate it???

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

OK guys I still want to know what you think of my idea for the endzones:

"I think I'm going to go with 2 different ones, with the warrior head to one side (like my very first one) and one say LEBANON, and the other say WARRIORS, like what skyaa1 said, but I don't know if I should use Black or Maroon as the background. What do you guys think of that?"

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I think thats what I'm going to go with. Now if I could only get my third logo *cough*requestforum*cough* done and in the right format I could finish this and give it to my school.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Archived