High School Turf

jOkeR

My school is getting turf next season and the people donating it said they will let us customize it for free. So I came up with these:

Field:

WarriorFootballField.png

Endzones (both ends have to be the same - heres 3 ideas):

LHSEndzones1.png

LHSEndzones2.png

LHSEndzones3.png

C&C

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

One problem. If high school rules are the same as college rules on field layout, the coaches boxes have to be white.

They're arent, theres a school down the road that all the way around the field is black, so i'm fine there. But you did remind me, we have two lines on the side line, player in the very back, 2 coaches can be right on the field (like standing on the line and stuff) and the rest of the coaches are in the middle.

Thanks for the comments guys, I'll try some of the things you said.

Field Fix:

WarriorFootballField-1.png

Recolored Endzones:

LHSEndzones4.png

LHSEndzones5.png

Dropped Silver design, apparently no one likes it, I didn't really like it either.

C&C

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I still think the arrows should be directed outward, not inward at the chief's head. I like the maroon endzone better.

I'll change it and show you guys and see wht you think, and which maronn endzone?

i like the silver endzone design, but use a maroon background instead.

I'll try that too.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I think you should loosen up the angle of the spear some...maybe pointing 20 degrees instead of 45? Also the endzones look kind of busy since you already have the logo in centerfield. I think LEBANON in one endzone and WARRIORS in the other would look much classier and overall better. Just my .02

I agree that Lebanon in one end zone and Warriors in the other, but have the words small enough so that you can have the spearhead and part of the shaft on one end of the word and just a portion of shaft on the other end of the word so that it sort of appears to run through (or behind) the word.

Such as:

--- LEBANON --->

201222154_0f633bbfdb_o.png

OK guys, tomorrow (gotta let my dad on) I'll try and make some endzones that have LEBANON at one end and WARRIORS at the other. I'll have a good solid day to think about it. Plus weights for football start tomorrow and I'll take some of my designs (field and the maroon endzone with the warrior head on the left and Lebanon Warriors on the right) and see what my team thinks. And I'll tell them about what I'm going to try tomorrow.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

OK guys, I'm only going to have time for one today, so here's the Endzone with LEBANON "leb-a-nin" (like nin-ja) dumb noobs today at this GWOC football meeting kept saying "leb-a-non" (like non-smoking) and it made me mad... Plus it was the dumbest thing ever, everyone already knew everything they told us...

Anyways here it is:

EndzoneLebanon.png

C&C

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

very nice job on these....I always liked the alternating colors of turf every 5 yards, a la Rutgers, Michigan, and Oregon fields. I seriously think my HS alma mater needs to invest in an artificial surface. This yeas field surface was worse than any time I remember it, I was combined brown grass w/ brown dirt.

very nice job on these....I always liked the alternating colors of turf every 5 yards, a la Rutgers, Michigan, and Oregon fields. I seriously think my HS alma mater needs to invest in an artificial surface. This yeas field surface was worse than any time I remember it, I was combined brown grass w/ brown dirt.

Same thing with our field, reeeally crappy. Heres the nail in the coffin that we need turf:

http://public.fotki.com/Killinm/2006lebano...ball/loloppoki/

Look at it as the game went on, and it's STILL mud/dirt only and that game was at the end of October. I kid you not...

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

OK guys, I'm only going to have time for one today, so here's the Endzone with LEBANON "leb-a-nin" (like nin-ja) dumb noobs today at this GWOC football meeting kept saying "leb-a-non" (like non-smoking) and it made me mad... Plus it was the dumbest thing ever, everyone already knew everything they told us...

Hmmm, seems kind of like "Favre" being spelled "fav-ruh" (or "fav-ray") but pronounced "farve." Hey, whatever makes your town happy.

Anyway, I thought you had a winner with the design at the top of your first post if you changed it to just the Indian head and either "Lebanon" OR "Warriors." Having both makes it too busy.

The spears are cool but just don't work IMHO. Have you tried them parallel to the sideline?

Look forward to seeing the final design.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived