Troy Trojans: Sun Belt Conference Champions.

sacker12

We won the championship by beating FIU 26-13. It was a great moment. However, I didn't have a lot of time to celebrate with the players since I was busy having to get everything loaded onto the hauler so that we would make our plane. Still, it was a great moment. Now, I will be going to New Orleans for the R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl vs. Rice.

Now, time for bed.

We won the championship by beating FIU 26-13. It was a great moment. However, I didn't have a lot of time to celebrate with the players since I was busy having to get everything loaded onto the hauler so that we would make our plane. Still, it was a great moment. Now, I will be going to New Orleans for the R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl vs. Rice.

Now, time for bed.

Y'all Lucked out against the Blue Raiders buddy,but seriously Congratulations,and MTSU still goes bowling,so we all come out winners :D.

Yeah those last two minutes at Floyd were not fun at all, i should have whisked you across Greenland Blvd to the 'Boro for a congratualtory beer before y'all left town. Wonder f the old Hillbilly Hilton will get any tv time when it arrives in detroit

RobbyBox2.jpg

I'm glad that you guys made a bowl, too. The more SBC teams in bowl games, the better. I'm sure that I'm going to enjoy this game more than the one in San Jose two years. I hated every moment of that trip. Also, I'm definitely going to enjoy it more given the fact that we are going there as the conference champions.

Yes, I said THE conference champions.

Sorry, I couldn't help but take a jab at the Middle fans who are claiming the Co-Championship. No hard feelings. ;)

Archived