Dallas Stars revisited

Le Québécois

Hi,

Here's the first of NHL concepts that are slightly different from what I've done so far. There's probably no chances that the uniforms you'll see from me would fit in the NHL but I wanted to see what it would look like...

Some of you will probably say that it's too "out there" for the NHL or too much "Junior" or "East Coast" to be seen on an NHL ice rink and maybe you'll be right...

But I wanted to experiment and go further in creating different looks...

So, in the next few weeks, I'll bring to you a less classic and more "funky" (if you will) NHL look...

To start things off, I give you the The Dallas Stars

As always, c and c are welcome...

If you are more of a conservative person, you won't like ahahahhaha

dallas_concept1.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

I gotta say im sure there will be people that well love it but for me i don't like it so much which is a shame cause ussally i like all your work :therock: .But seriously it just feels a bit detachted as if there's no connection with the colors you know,like no structure with the two seprate gold parts and green parts it seems like it needs a better structure.

Hey i tell you what i think.Basically it hink you should join up the gold from the end of the sleeve to the top green part,put a white trimming around the gold like you did the freen taht part looks swell,make the shorts plain black i see no poing in not making them simple black when all the main action is going on on the jersey it just make's it more crowed and akward,and lastly just make the socks more simple then it would look ******* awesome man (bow)(bow)(bow)

hello st_eve

I would agree with your statement if I wanted to do something classic but as mentionned, it's not the case in my next concepts. I think there's a limit in what you can do to "fit" the NHL look. I want to go over this...

Thanx for your comments but as I said, I think they're too conservative for where I wanna go with these.

thank you for the good word about my concepts...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Hi.Yhe i understand what you mean,you know i think there kinda neat but could just do with a little touch up here and there you know,suppose we all think can do better right lol,they are not bad just a few things i would change but nonethe less good job and yes you are welcome i do like your other work all of it alot.

i like what you got going on here but there are somethings that bother me.

first off the big green triangle, it seems more fit for a team like the avalanche to give the simulation of a mountain. Second of all the gold and green seems a bit disconnected, it seems they were put on there for the sake of being put on there. and third i'm not really keen on the large swath of gold. i rather see it as a trim to the black and green.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I don't like it. There seems to be no real rhyme or reason to it. Throw in some random yellow splotches of yellow under the arms, no outline. The two green areas with inconsistant outlines (the white at the top looks thinner) and the gigantic triangle at the bottom looks really strange. If you take some time and rethink the design, I'm sure you could come up with something a lot better.

Nice work, but I think it's all wrong. Now it's most likely is black, but for me it appears more like gray, outlines are missing, hard to figure out what the triangles on the bottom part are supposed to show. The gold is the only part I consider worthy of staying

Nice work, but I think it's all wrong. Now it's most likely is black, but for me it appears more like gray, outlines are missing, hard to figure out what the triangles on the bottom part are supposed to show. The gold is the only part I consider worthy of staying

It`s not gray, it`s ''light black'' but the darker spots are shadows (same thing with all the other colors)...

You know, in a concept, there's nothing wrong... To have something wrong, you need guidelines and when you make a concept (especially since where I'm going with these), the only guidelines there is are the human imagination... Good luck if you wanna figure them out...

Thanks for you comments Troy!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived