Nfl europe announces new team

yh

As a lifelong Cologne Centurions fan (!!), I gotta say they've done well aping the original ATL Falcs' scheme.  BIG mistake the Falcs NOT wearing a red helmet.  THEN on the road you get to wear black road pants; sweet!!  DYK Didja know the Bills changed to red helmets so their quarterbacks could find pass receivers easier, when  you think of all the white-helmeted AFC teams.  Likely the Pats still wore white helmets then.  This moment in pointless helmet trivia bought to you by... :D golly!  GO Centurions Koln!  GO NFL Deutschland!  Someday, gang, Amsterdam Admirals road games in the Spring!

Art museums, "coffee" bars, NFLE, the worlds' best red light district... so I'm told...  :laugh:

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

As a lifelong Cologne Centurions fan (!!), I gotta say they've done well aping the original ATL Falcs' scheme. BIG mistake the Falcs NOT wearing a red helmet. THEN on the road you get to wear black road pants; sweet!! DYK Didja know the Bills changed to red helmets so their quarterbacks could find pass receivers easier, when you think of all the white-helmeted AFC teams. Likely the Pats still wore white helmets then. This moment in pointless helmet trivia bought to you by... :D golly! GO Centurions Koln! GO NFL Deutschland! Someday, gang, Amsterdam Admirals road games in the Spring!

Art museums, "coffee" bars, NFLE, the worlds' best red light district... so I'm told... :laugh:

the most random, schizophrenic post ever in the history of these Boards... (well, except for most of xlr8r's posts)

lay off the weed, man...  :D

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived