Screenprinted Tackle Twill Numbers and Letters

benpc21

Hey, I'm looking to put together an indoor lacroose team when I get home from school this summer, and as all of you know, having good jerseys is essential. I've come up with concepts and now I'm looking to find the resources needed to pull it off. I'm not a fan of the traditional screen printed names/numbers on jerseys and like the look of tackle twill but not the cost associated with them. This got me thinking about the vinyl type of name/numbers used on the NBA Swingman Jerseys. From what I've seen the multiple colors are just printed on a plastic type material and then one layer sewn on to the jersys, and I figure this would be more cost (and design) efficient than doing a 3 layer tackle twill set, is there any place that does these type of numbers? I've done a google search and come up with one site (Lettering) but not sure I'm using the right terms and such, I'm really looking for more options in design than that site has. I'm really looking to have the numbers/logo produced via this process and then take care of the application my self (well ok, I've got my mom lending a hand on this.)

Thanks in advance.

SEAsig.png

As it's a summer league, I'd just go with screened numbers over the Swingman style numbers. You can stille have a decent jersey. As long as you have a decent True font, it'll work. I'm having my keeper jerseys made with the San Diego Padres numbers on them. It's cheaper to screen them than to have the guy cut out the number then screen the other colors onto it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived