Mariners new alt jerseys

Cianfrocco

I just got back from a meeting at the Mariners Team Store and saw the new alternate jerseys.  Yeah, we all saw them in the style guide months ago, but it is still nice to see them in person.  They are the midnight blue color, like the ones they wore a few years ago.  Officially, it is called "Astro Blue," as it is the same shade that the Astros had before their latest change.  They are supposed to be unveiled at a press conference tomorrow, so there will be pictures soon.  And I asked my boss' boss' boss, the director of merchandising, but he couldn't comment on the new BP jerseys.  I guess we'll have to wait until spring training to see those.
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

That ought to be fun tomorrow Cianfrocco.  It's too bad though.  I do like the silver piping, and my favorite alternate (outside the teal alt of 1994-96) was that astro blue with seattle in the silver letters with the navy and teal outline to match the cap logo.  The numerals, are going to be awesome.  Can't wait for the BP jersey!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

NO pics on the M's site.  Cian, if you can get pics, post 'em!  BTW, do you do customizing at the M's store?  I have the 2001 alt and wanted to get the new font customized on there

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

NO pics on the M's site.  Cian, if you can get pics, post 'em!  BTW, do you do customizing at the M's store?  I have the 2001 alt and wanted to get the new font customized on there

I work at one of the mall stores, and we send jerseys to Safeco for the lettering.  It is 55 bucks.  I don't know when the new font will be available, but it should be pretty soon.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

On the M's site you can watch a video of the whole press conference and see a Bob Melvin and Ichiro jersey in the back.  It is on the front page, called "Mariners Media Day."  I forgot to mention that it has been just about guaranteed that they will wear the new jerseys when they open the season in Japan.
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Archived