Raptors sweep Eastern Conference Monthly Award

Original6

Calling the man with his name atop the site an idiot. Niiiiice! :rolleyes:

Hey, if he can dish it, he can take it.

And I did.

if the rest of Canada was stuck watching nothing but Canucks games every Saturday, or only getting Rider games during the summer, you'd get pretty sick and tired of it too.

Too true, sometimes the only sports report I'm able to watch is like the midnight sportsnetnews -- which is usually don taylor... and the first 10 minutes are about which vancouver athlete farted the most in the past 24 hours... it seems they go out of their way to be super vancouver maybe to curb the toronto media attention for their viewers

in all honesty once right after an amazing jays game out west they end the telecast, go straight to the news show and the top story is about BC Lions try-outs... guh.

so yeah, I can understand where the lee is coming from

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my defense, much of my hatred for Toronto comes from attitudes like Original6's. Do I hate people from Toronto? For the most part, no, just the extreme centric ones like him.

My hatred for the teams, though, comes from having them forced down our throats by TSN, the CBC, and the national media in general. Let's face it, if the rest of Canada was stuck watching nothing but Canucks games every Saturday, or only getting Rider games during the summer, you'd get pretty sick and tired of it too.

Fair enough.

For future reference through Original6 is a Canadian who hates hockey, so take his opinion when it comes to sports with a grain of salt.

I can see you point, I would hate a team that wasn't one of my favorites if they were shoved down my throat like the Toronto teams are (I may be a fan, but I admit they get to much air time).

For future reference through Original6 is a Canadian who hates hockey, so take his opinion when it comes to sports with a grain of salt.

Noted.

I can see you point, I would hate a team that wasn't one of my favorites if they were shoved down my throat like the Toronto teams are (I may be a fan, but I admit they get to much air time).

Thank you. This is all that I ask.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I used to love hockey, for your info, but I just hate it now. The lock outs, the lies, the fact that they made the sport so irrelevant. I'll get my "canadian" content from the CFL now.

GO ARGOS!!!

But the USA doesn't care about the CFL... doesn't that make you an idiot?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived