Los Angeles Dodgers logo concept

Yankee Legend

This is an idea I've had in my head and I want to know what you all think of it. First, I'ld like to say that there is nothing wrong with the dodgers' main logo and it shouldn't be changed. I'm proposing this just as an alternate. I think you can figure out the inspiration for this idea. I'm not a graphic artist so the execution is a little jerky. C&C please.

dodgers_concept.jpg

hollywood-walk-of-fame.jpg

It's definitely a bit busy, but I like the idea. Instead of repeating the logo five times, how about having the LA logo and Dodgers script in the center, and a different baseball symbol on each point, like a bat, glove, hat, spikes, and a ball.

It might not work as a team logo, but it would be a pretty cool design for a team hall of fame. Have the main logo as I said at the entrance, and for each player, have their name, and the baseball symbol that best describes their style of play. A great hitter could have the bat, a perennial gold glove would have the glove, etc.

no...on a lot of different levels...5 interlocking LA's, the star, the positioning of the script, the yellow circle in the middle with the bat and ball...really, the whole thing

while i admire the creativity and effort, the dodgers have a beautiful, classic baseball logo set...something like this would cheapen that image significantly, even if it were executed by a professional

jldesigns404eo.png

no...on a lot of different levels...5 interlocking LA's, the star, the positioning of the script, the yellow circle in the middle with the bat and ball...really, the whole thing

while i admire the creativity and effort, the dodgers have a beautiful, classic baseball logo set...something like this would cheapen that image significantly, even if it were executed by a professional

I echo that completely.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived