Dallas Stars Concept... (added pants/socks/etc)

ColeJ

incase anyone cares, i finished the remainder of the uniforms...

dallas-home-uniform.png

dallas-road-uniform.png

i thought about putting stars all the way up the side of the pants, but that just looked 80's... very tacky and dated. i think one star on each side of the pants gets the job done just as well, without being as in-your-face.

Beautiful!!! This is one the simplest and nicest sets I've seen, although it seems very out of place that it doesn't have the word STARS anywhere near the jersey (and the only stars on the jersey are the tiny ones in the Texas state patches on the shoulders.

What if you tried putting the word STARS, in the same standard athletic font, on the green jersey?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Beautiful!!! This is one the simplest and nicest sets I've seen, although it seems very out of place that it doesn't have the word STARS anywhere near the jersey (and the only stars on the jersey are the tiny ones in the Texas state patches on the shoulders.

What if you tried putting the word STARS, in the same standard athletic font, on the green jersey?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

i was trying to get a little "dallas" solidarity, between the tennants of the AAC... the mavs home and road both say DALLAS...

but i have thought about using STARS on one of the jerseys... i'm still toying with ideas for it. including a few ideas that involve a return to black as a trim color... and even one that uses black as the primary color (since that's what i've heard is going to become reality.

either way, i really appreciate the kind words on the concept.

Archived