Vector Templates

Nick 1733

Okay guys, I finally got down to it and uploaded all the templates I use (in vector format). Please keep in mind these are not all my creation... I created the Football templates, the Cheerleading template and fixed up both the Basketball & Baseball templates.

All .zip files include .ai (CS2), .eps & .svg formatted files for all vector programs. If you have trouble opening any of the files in the proper program, then post here and let us know what software you are using and what the problem is.

They're uploaded to rapidshare... Just right click and "Save Target" or "Save As"

Baseball Uniform (575 KB)

Basketball Uniform (587 KB)

Cheerleading Uniform (413 KB)

Football Helmets (838 KB)

Football Uniform (596 KB)

Football Uniform [w/ Arms] (1.24 MB)

Hockey Jersey (520 KB)

Hockey Uniform (262 KB)

Style Guide Layout (594 KB)

T-Shirts (529 KB)

These are really great Nick thanks for sharing them with everyone. I was also wondering why nobody has the helmet template from sportslogos.net. You have pretty much every other one.

I have that one too, just have to find it. It's what I used to make the 3D RB/DB facemask helmet.

These are really great Nick thanks for sharing them with everyone. I was also wondering why nobody has the helmet template from sportslogos.net. You have pretty much every other one.

I have that one too, just have to find it. It's what I used to make the 3D RB/DB facemask helmet.

o cool If you get a chance could you post that one on here to.

yankees-1.png

• 1 month later...

Archived