Cool-looking fake authentic pats jersey

1994Patriots

I came across this jersey on eBay (big surprise)...

Ty Law

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....y=21218

Tom Brady

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....y=21218

Interestingly enough, Brady never wore the Patriot-shouldered jerseys, as he was drafted in 2000, the year the Pats switched to their current design...still kinda cool tough.

I like the Ty Law jersey...the number font, altough somewhat dull makes the jersey look better than their regular font from thos jerseys, in my opinion...

those were probably old blank jerseys that were sitting in a warehouse that someone just applied current names and numbers onto them in order to get rid of them. I used to work in a sporting good store that sold Wilson Authentic game jerseys. I can assure you, that Wilson did make authentic jerseys for a couple seasons. I dont think they ever did for the Pats so thats an authentic fan jersey.

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

those were probably old blank jerseys that were sitting in a warehouse that someone just applied current names and numbers onto them in order to get rid of them. I used to work in a sporting good store that sold Wilson Authentic game jerseys. I can assure you, that Wilson did make authentic jerseys for a couple seasons. I dont think they ever did for the Pats so thats an authentic fan jersey.

Those are definately authentic '96-2000 Pats jerseys.  Just look at the ProLine tag.  But Budbowl is right...those Pats jerseys were originally made by Starter and eventually by Adidas.  Wilson did supply many teams with jerseys around that time (I can think of the Colts, Niners and Jaguars off the top of my head) so they may have been licensed to produce authentic jerseyes for resale.  

Also, the numbers look like the style the Pats used between '94 and '95, but it wasn't until right about then that NFL starting selling pre-numbered jerseys

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I got a Wilson Patriots jersey back in 94. It is a 1994 Vincent Brown (#49) model, but at that time jerseys came with no name on back. All the numbers are screened. The blue is lighter than what they have now, and the Elvis heads were on the sleeves with the numbers (no red outline) on the shoulders. The difference from 93 to 94 is that the home numbers went from red w/white outline to white w/red outline, better for legibility. It wasn't until 96 that the Patriots went to the pinstripe/3-d italicized numbers. That Law jersey on ebay could only be from 1994, but I don't remember that version having a slight pinstripe, and I thought that a name plate was used, rather than the lettering sewn directly onto the jersey.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Cuse2000 is right. Those are 1996-2000 Pats blanks with 1994-style numbers on them.

Those cannot be 1994 uniform blanks because the Flying Elvis was on the sleeves, not the shoulders.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

let's see...we've seen Tom Brady, Niner-style, and Brady, mix of 94 and 95-99...how bout a Michigan State Brady for good measure? :;):  :laugh:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived