Lsu purples

puckcool22

paynomind- I thought the numbers were navy blue since black was voted to not be a school color... My Reggie replica jersey has blue numbers. The number color and the sleeve stripe are the exact same...

I know last year's (2002) numbers had a black outline, and the year before it (2001) was navy blue..... But I did love those bulky gold numbers from 2000...You couldnt read them from the west upper deck, but they looked sweet up close.....

The Lion has spoken

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

anyone have any pics of these yellow jerseys?

was it all yellow?

1) i'd love to say i did, but sorry

2) apparently this yellow jersey was worn once with the white helmet that was worn for the Independence Bowl several years back and never seen since, and then again for the aforementioned Vandy and UF games, only with the traditional helmets.  i'm just guessing here, but i think white pants were worn with the yellow.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Although those unis look pretty sweet, I think LSU is a lot like Georgia Tech...they only wear colored jerseys when they are forced to.... I go to all of Tech's home games and I think they've only worn their Gold jerseys three times in four years that I know of ('00 home game vs. Wake Forest; '02 home game vs. Wake Forest and '03 home game vs. Auburn)

Correct me if I am wrong please

taken from what i've heard, LSU's purples do get used, but usually it's for nonconference home games.  Ole Miss does the same thing, only i forget whether it's they wear blue for nonconference and red for conference, or vice versa.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived