Nu designs groundbreaking

vicfurth

Well, it's official. NU Designs is officially under re-model. When it's finished I'm hoping for a more uniform (no pun intended) and more professional look. Any and all help is appreciated, of course. Just wanted to announce this. Anybody excited (or give a ____)?  :;):

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

CARE! Oh wait... we're not playing Wheel of Fortune are we? Oh well, I win anyway. :P

I care... I like seeing the people here improve and refine their techniques. I look forward to seeing your new site. Good luck with the redesign.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I at least like the header graphic you have on your under construction page.

If you need any help.. websites are what I do for a living.

I was just ranked #55 in the Top 100 Web Designers by Graphic & Marketing Magagine.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I was just ranked #55 in the Top 100 Web Designers by Graphic & Marketing Magagine.

btw, paynomind, i really like the GBC site...i used to use it all the time for a previous job.....excellent work.

Thanx. I would've put the SLUDnet logo on the right, but haven't officially been inducted as of yet-I've only asked 5 times. I would appreciate any advice, however would like really to do all the coding and stuff by myself if only to say I did. Prolly the next step for the whole re-model, if you will, would be setting up the tables. I'm hoping I can get mouse rollovers for my links. Maybe for the front page, have a Dallas Cowboys' uni for every sport in an animation (have them fade kinda slowly), but I'm getting ahead of myself. Thanks for the kind words.   :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived