NBA "NEXT" PLAYOFF SIGS

dbackdiehard17

I just thought I'd toy with an idea for a sig. On the MTV Series "NEXT", Contestants are always looking for the next best thing, so in the NBA as in the show, once you get through one, you're calling out the next guy.

SO without further adeu, a sample of NBA next sigs, starting with Detroit...

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Pistons-1.jpg

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

cool idea...but i still like my Our Year sig more.

Haha, I guess when I'm competing against myself for sigs, it could be worse.. lmao

Yeah, I think the Our Sigs came out better too, but I was just toying with the idea...

I'm posting this while the Jazz are playing game 6, but I have never seen a Jazz "Our Year" sig. If they are done by tonight, then dont worry about it. But if they are still hangin' in there, then I would like to know where i could get one. I think your Pistons one looks pretty cool, i must add. P.S: If the JAzz are done, I'm gonna get Phoenix's sig. They are the closest team I got left (and THEY ROCK!!!)

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I'm posting this while the Jazz are playing game 6, but I have never seen a Jazz "Our Year" sig. If they are done by tonight, then dont worry about it. But if they are still hangin' in there, then I would like to know where i could get one. I think your Pistons one looks pretty cool, i must add. P.S: If the JAzz are done, I'm gonna get Phoenix's sig. They are the closest team I got left (and THEY ROCK!!!)

You're in luck pal... As luck may have it, I made three different Utah sigs with "our year"

Feel free to pick your favorite, and enjoy!

jazz2.jpg

jazz.jpg

jazz1.jpg

CAVALIERS PLEASE!

These looke pretty nice. I'm sure I'll use it...

I'm not sure how I forgot to upload your cavs sig, nevertheless, here it is. Enjoy, and sorry for the delay.

Note: Cleveland has been off such a long time, that its not like theyve been doing anything anyways this week. haha

Enjoy

Cavaliers.jpg

Archived