Hamburg SV going with Adidas in 2007-2008

Howie_16

and Hamburg went from a classy look to :censored:. fu*king adidas.

They'll get a retro kit, like the one from 1983 when they became champion. So they get a very very classy look as their home jersey.

KaTo

They'll get a retro kit, like the one from 1983 when they became champion. So they get a very very classy look as their home jersey.

KaTo

For anyone who's intersted, this is the Hamburg kit from when they won the European Cup in 1983. Best picture I can find

hamburg_factfile1.jpg

Personally I find their usually home colours more interesting. I can't think of many football teams who use white, red and blue in that order of preponderance.

hamburg.jpg

Very classy. Fingers crossed that adidas buck their trend of overcomplicating things, but I'm not particularly confident.

KaTo

For anyone who's intersted, this is the Hamburg kit from when they won the European Cup in 1983. Best picture I can find

hamburg_factfile1.jpg

Personally I find their usually home colours more interesting. I can't think of many football teams who use white, red and blue in that order of preponderance.

hamburg.jpg

Very classy. Fingers crossed that adidas buck their trend of overcomplicating things, but I'm not particularly confident.

They'll get the white one with red stripes. ;)

KaTo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived