champ of Pride VS. champ of UFC...

agawhat

I think Lidell can win this one. Especially if he gets him pinned on the floor and/or against the cage. Looks like Rampage is mainly about the pick you up and slam you and his punches didn't impress me. If Chuck and get him in a ground and pound situation, wear him down, and then submit or knock him out, then he can win.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I think Lidell can win this one. Especially if he gets him pinned on the floor and/or against the cage. Looks like Rampage is mainly about the pick you up and slam you and his punches didn't impress me. If Chuck and get him in a ground and pound situation, wear him down, and then submit or knock him out, then he can win.

Yeah I think so too... I want to see some pound and ground battle here. Chuck will do his best and he won't fight for a fourth loss this time. UFC 71 is an exciting fight.

To put it lightly... Chuck Lidell got his ass handed to him. Any time after a fight you say the words "what happened?"... it's never a good thing. Rampage got him, what, two minutes into the first round? That was a vicious shot to put him on his ass. That was a great PPV.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived