Fantasy baseball concept

Camden Crazy

Well, I'm in an Out of the Park Baseball league, and most of the league started to design their own uniforms, so I figured I'd join the party.

NOTICE: I know that I used the retro Steelers logo, but only 1 or 2 of the 20 teams in the league made their own logo, plus it's only a fantasy league, so please don't knock points off for that.

But anyway, I really couldn't think of anything flashy, so I kept it traditional. I stuck with the traditional Pittsburgh black and gold, but to differentiate from the Pirates, I said no to red. I was trying to get a font that was "steel-like", I can't think of another way to put it, but I think the one I chose was appropriate and fits the name well. As for the the alternate logo/shoulder patch, I tried for a simple badge with rivets on the outside. The "1979" on the inside is the year my team (and the league) started playing. I'm a big fan of piping on baseball uniforms, so I have that included on all three sets. That's pretty much it, C&C appreciated.

millersjerseyss.png

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

I assume you designed the secondary "shield" logo. That looks very cool. Overall, I think you've done a great job. A couple of suggestions. First, I think you need to add piping to the pants of the away and the alt sets. Essentially there isn't much change between the different sets except for the jersey color. That isn't a bad thing, just try to keep the same look all-around.

The second suggestion would be to put the wordmarks on an arch across the jersey. I think it would look a little better. This one is optional so I'm cool with it either way.

Great concept and keep up the good work!

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I assume you designed the secondary "shield" logo. That looks very cool. Overall, I think you've done a great job. A couple of suggestions. First, I think you need to add piping to the pants of the away and the alt sets. Essentially there isn't much change between the different sets except for the jersey color. That isn't a bad thing, just try to keep the same look all-around.

The second suggestion would be to put the wordmarks on an arch across the jersey. I think it would look a little better. This one is optional so I'm cool with it either way.

Great concept and keep up the good work!

Wow, that was a mental lapse on my part. It's supposed to be on all three, I forgot that part. My bad.

EDIT: The piping is now on all three pants like it should have been when I first released the concept.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Archived