Where do you find New Era MLB Neo hats?

elliott

Well I just got a LA Dodgers New Era Neo hat, and I must say that Im very pleased with the way it looks and fits. I sort of want the same hat in another team, maybe the Indians. Its a fitted hat with a mesh back that is very comfortable. However, I can't find anymore online, only in NCAA. The ones on Lids.com are only in kids sizes. I got my dodgers one in a Sports Authority in SoCal. They also had Angels ones. I have also looked on NewEra.com but have yet to look on SportsAuthority.com. Heres a pic of what the NCAA looks like. Does anyone know where to find these?

http://www.lids.com/pid/20074894

what team and colors are you interested in? I have a few in my store(lids). mainly they are the white style this year. there is a full mesh version of the neo that is really comfortable, but it might be listed as something else though.

fyi if you type in "NEO Primary" you will get the white MLB hats as well. just change the per page count to 64 to make it easier to search through. also keep checking back on the website they update it any time a style comes in to the warehouse.

heres a list of the ones on lids.com right now.

white neo

Dbacks

Mariners

Stl

Yanks

Nats

ChiSox

Dodgers

All Mesh Team color Neos

Dbacks

Cubs

O's

Dodgers

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

what team and colors are you interested in? I have a few in my store(lids). mainly they are the white style this year. there is a full mesh version of the neo that is really comfortable, but it might be listed as something else though.

fyi if you type in "NEO Primary" you will get the white MLB hats as well. just change the per page count to 64 to make it easier to search through. also keep checking back on the website they update it any time a style comes in to the warehouse.

heres a list of the ones on lids.com right now.

white neo

Dbacks

Mariners

Stl

Yanks

Nats

ChiSox

Dodgers

All Mesh Team color Neos

Dbacks

Cubs

O's

Dodgers

Thanks man. Those white ones actually look sweet.

I've actually been looking for an Indians Neo hat for a while now. When they first came out (I want to say 2 years ago, probably?) I balked, because I didn't really like the way the mesh looked like the inside liner of a men's bathing suit. But after trying one on, they were kind of comfortable... but unfortunately the stock of Indians' neos are long gone from anywhere I can locate. They now have an "All Mesh Neo" for some teams, where the bill and front panels are also mesh (though they have a backing whereas the back four panels don't) but I don't like those quite as much, and regardless the Indians isn't available there either.

I do, however, think I'm going to pick up a Sabres one, as I have been noticing those around lately.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

The MLB ones would essentially be the BP hats if I'm not mistaken.

No, the mesh is different. The BP hats aren't a see-thru fabric, but the Neo hats are definitely a see-thru mesh. Think of it sort of like if the mesh of a trucker hat was fabric instead of plastic... or more to the point, it's like the mesh lining of a bathing suit.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

The MLB ones would essentially be the BP hats if I'm not mistaken.

No, the mesh is different. The BP hats aren't a see-thru fabric, but the Neo hats are definitely a see-thru mesh. Think of it sort of like if the mesh of a trucker hat was fabric instead of plastic... or more to the point, it's like the mesh lining of a bathing suit.

I see, so it would be more like the 2004 World Series Championship hats!

I see, so it would be more like the 2004 World Series Championship hats!

Yes, exactly. Like this one.

indians4.png

-Terry Pluto

they just added a BLUEJAYS and an EXPOS(yes an EXPOS) all mesh and primary white neo on Lids.com. i like the way both of these. even though it says they are royal, they look navy blue to me. sorry i cant provide a link being i am doing this on my PS3 and it doesnt allow me to copy and past.

I've actually been looking for an Indians Neo hat for a while now. When they first came out (I want to say 2 years ago, probably?) I balked, because I didn't really like the way the mesh looked like the inside liner of a men's bathing suit. But after trying one on, they were kind of comfortable... but unfortunately the stock of Indians' neos are long gone from anywhere I can locate. They now have an "All Mesh Neo" for some teams, where the bill and front panels are also mesh (though they have a backing whereas the back four panels don't) but I don't like those quite as much, and regardless the Indians isn't available there either.

i know lids had the all mesh indians caps at the beginning of the season because i thought about getting it. they might rebuy these caps if i find out anything about it will past the news along

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

i know lids had the all mesh indians caps at the beginning of the season because i thought about getting it. they might rebuy these caps if i find out anything about it will past the news along

Yeah, I guess I should mention that I'm smack dab in an Indians blackout zone. Now that I'm in Canada, we get all Blue Jays all the time, but here in Niagara we get most Buffalo stations... the problem there being that Buffalo is in MLB's designated Indians protected local area, but there are no Indians TV contracts anywhere in the area. Just the YES network on Buffalo cable. And the stores... they carry Yankees merchandise ad nauseum, along with a smattering of Mets, Red Sox, some Blue Jays for the cross-border Canadian shoppers, and lately some Tigers. If you like any other team, you're pretty much S.O.L.

Now, of course, this all does not excuse me from not ever having hit up the New Era store in Downtown Buffalo. My excuse there is that my wife has banned me. :(

indians4.png

-Terry Pluto

Archived