Fort worth oilers

vicfurth

I don't mean this in a distasteful way at all; I'm just curious. Is there a reason why you elected to tilt the oil derrick on its side?

I tried it standing up & it just didn't look right to me. I thought an oil derrick was to tall and skinny standing up and it looked like a stick, so I tilted it. It's unorthadox & Discrim-like, but I like it better this way.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

well, each artist is allowed to do what he feels makes his work look good. I just don't like it though, but i've made plenty of bad things i thought looked good and everyone else thought was crap, so whatever

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

well, each artist is allowed to do what he feels makes his work look good. I just don't like it though, but i've made plenty of bad things i thought looked good and everyone else thought was crap, so whatever

This is the first time I've ever seen JQK be almost...kind? Placating? What's the word I'm looking for?

You knocked it....then you tried to make him feel better.

Are you okay, King? Are you in love? What gives?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived