Wildcats concept

Steve-O

Here is a concept of mine. Being from Alberta way up in Canada. We have cats, who are of the wild genre and also we have oil rigs and guess what! The workers on some of those rigs are refered to as Wildcats! Clever name hey! Well here is my concept done in paint! Wooo MS Paint! It really is holding me back.

http://sportslogos.freehomepage.com/images/wildcatslacrosse.gif

Tell me what you think. Also! I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to fix this up. Vectorize it, smooth it out, give it a little shading of color and some outline maybe. That would be wicked. And as you can tell, the wordmark is also no raving hell. A wordmark would be incredible! Once I get somethign better than my paint I'll do some alright work but for now I need you guys to help my dream become a reality!

Please help! Much thanks,

Steve-O (P.S. You are the best girlfriend I ever had, lets have a marriage, lets have a marriage license.)

P.S. You are the best girlfriend I ever had, lets have a marriage, lets have a marriage license.

"Well I say that is garbage sister. Having to put up with you is like... having to put up with garbage! I don't know where you get off, but it's definitely not at the Homestar Station anymore. Looks like you're riding the 7:30 alone train to Aloneville, making stops at Ex-Girlfriend Junction and West Breaking-Up-With-You! Oh, and you can keep the Collectors Plates!" :beep:

"Ohh hey Marzipan, the is-a Strong Saaad... umm, some animal diiied... boop"

Sooo good!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived