Feedback needed!

Nesi427

Any and all feedback would be appriciated before I submut this for consideration. The conference is located in Central New Jersey and the divisions are the Red, White, Blue and Gold...this will play into the logo when you view it.

Thanks in advance!

Copy & Paste

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

I think it looks pretty good, I am just a little iffy on the colors. The blue going around it makes it look crappy. And you could use such rich colors like darker red and a better gold and such. Also try a more solid grey. Just some suggestions. (P.S. leave the dove white :))

I agree with Stevo-O. Lose the blue outline. That gray makes the bats look aluminum?is this the look you're going for?

Put a white outline between the blue lettering and the red outline, and maybe make the red a little thicker. The letters will stand out more. Maybe use the same red outline (no white) around the gold lettering too. Gold on white on gray is hard to read.

How about making the plate gold and making "baseball" red? This way the gold lettering looks less out of place and becomes more prominent, seeing how it's a division name.

Is this some church league? I don't understand the dove unless that's the team's nickname.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Thanks for the suggestions!!  The dove is just something that is in the actual logo for the conference, i don't know why it is there.

This is a high school conference in Middlesex County, NJ.

I will post the updated version as soon as it is done.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Archived