300 Wins Tom Glavine

NJTank

Glavine was drafted by the Kings, not the Bruins. Although the Bruins have had a history of trading with Los Angeles, I don't think Boston's recent seasons would have been affected at all by Glavine.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Glavine was drafted by the Kings, not the Bruins. Although the Bruins have had a history of trading with Los Angeles, I don't think Boston's recent seasons would have been affected at all by Glavine.

My bad. I don't know why I was thinking Bruins... Thanks for clearing it up.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

My bad. I don't know why I was thinking Bruins... Thanks for clearing it up.

Back in '91 or '92, Glavine was allowed to participate in a skate-around/practice with the Bruins. He was given permission by the Kings, who still held his NHL rights. I think it was shown on TV This Week in Baseball or before a Bruins game or something.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I wonder what would have happened had he decided to persue an NHL career instead... would Boston have been a better team and would Galvine have left an important mark in the NHL?

It's Kirk McCaskill syndrome, all over again!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived