St. Ambrose Lions

kewp80

I unveiled the uniforms for my NCFA-Football team today, and I just thought I would post them on here to get some good C&C. The logos I did a while before for my NCFA-Hockey team; the lionhead logo is a modified Eastern Mennonite logo. The rest are original.

SAU_Identity-1.png

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I think those would be the talk of the nation. Those are very nice. I agree with red: those are very sharp. I hope this doesnt sound silly, but what is the NCFA? I havent been around for a while, so I dont know if thats something that was made here or if it is real.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I really like the uniforms. They are classy, yet modern at the same time. I think that the home uniforms would be one of the best in the country if this was a real team. I also really like the logo. It seems a lot of people struggle with the facial expression when making a lion logo, but I think you've got it great.

I think those would be the talk of the nation. Those are very nice. I agree with red: those are very sharp. I hope this doesnt sound silly, but what is the NCFA? I havent been around for a while, so I dont know if thats something that was made here or if it is real.

The NCFA is the National College Fantasy Association on the fantasy sports boards here. I think there is football, basketball, and hockey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived