Sabres Home Jersey

tarvarisdyck

First, congratulations on your graduation from the Patsox School of Design. Secondly, if the logo you are using is a work of a member on this board, credit them.

Onto the concept, it just isn't doing anything for me. I don't understand the gray under the arms, it doesn't fit in anywhere with the overall look of the concept. You have two different colors of blue, and three different colors of gold (Slabyk's logo and the Slug). You're missing the nameplate and the TV numbers, also on the front view the back of the jersey is white, but on the back view the back of the jersey is blue. Add these things up and this look very rushed and incomplete.

First, congratulations on your graduation from the Patsox School of Design. Secondly, if the logo you are using is a work of a member on this board, credit them.

Onto the concept, it just isn't doing anything for me. I don't understand the gray under the arms, it doesn't fit in anywhere with the overall look of the concept. You have two different colors of blue, and three different colors of gold (Slabyk's logo and the Slug). You're missing the nameplate and the TV numbers, also on the front view the back of the jersey is white, but on the back view the back of the jersey is blue. Add these things up and this look very rushed and incomplete.

thanks soo much!! I think its a great template too!!

*and no I didn't steal this logo DIRECTLY from this Slabyk, I simply found it online w/o a person to credit it to.

The sub par concept checklist:

1) Did not credit the maker of one of his logos. Check

2) Did not bother to clean up the edges of the template. Check

3) Forgot to, or didn't care enough to, add names. Check

4) Left many parts of the jersey bereft of color. Check

Congratulations! You have all the makings of the next patsox! Please be sure to post 927 concepts per day. Don't forget to make them progressively worse as time goes on.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Congratulations! You have all the makings of the next patsox! Please be sure to post 927 concepts per day. Don't forget to make them progressively worse as time goes on.

Awesome, I'll do that!!

But then again, you'll prolly start bitching about me posting 927 progressively worse concepts every day..... oh well, it was a good idea.

Awesome, I'll do that!!

But then again, you'll prolly start bitching about me posting 927 progressively worse concepts every day..... oh well, it was a good idea.

Oh joy! Lousy design, plus attitude at no extra cost! <_<

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Harsh Koizim....but unfortunately true. Not the best looking concept. The slug just doesn't work w/ this striping.

BTW Koizim love the sloganizer....we just got "Koizim is a female force" and "on the 8th day, God created Koizim"

Harsh Koizim....but unfortunately true. Not the best looking concept. The slug just doesn't work w/ this striping.

BTW Koizim love the sloganizer....we just got "Koizim is a female force" and "on the 8th day, God created Koizim"

Yeah, currently I have "I wish I was koizim." and "koizim: better than sex."

Oh joy! Lousy design, plus attitude at no extra cost! <_<

Even though I agree with absolutely everything you said about what I also think is a horribly executed concept, I have no idea how you can take that tone with him and then accuse him of giving you attitude. That was pretty mindblowing, I've gotta be honest.

Why is each stripe in each spot a different size. The bottom stripe around the waist is alot smaller on the front of the jersey than back of it. Its also in a different place. If you look at the back of ther jersey the stripes are alot lowwer than on the front of it. In terms of the whole idea...well it has that gross slug on the front and thats a big no. Other than that...well at least you got the colors right.

Just a hint if you are using paint though. If you want things to be the same...use copy and paste and for good detail use the eyeglass tool.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived