Hockey sig concept

SportStarMarc

I was just messing around with photoshop and asking for input on this:

phaneufcopyjg6.jpg

Generally, going with the name of the player in team font (credit to erigjaffe) with the team number (credit: erigjaffe) with a pic of the player and the team logo with a matrix type of background. If you have any input on what to put in that gap between him and the flames logo, please let me know what you think. Taking requests, but im a college student (GO GATORS!) so please take into account i'm busy a lot.

Thanks guys!

FloridaGators1.png

thanks guys, i only know how to do a few things so this kind of throws all what i know into one little sig lol. I guess I'll try later to work on things that are a little more "revolutionary" lol its nice to know you guys dont bite, ive seen my share of harsh negative responses to concepts..thanks :) any other input is of course appreciated

FloridaGators1.png

nobody bites if you take your time on your concepts and put alot of effort into it, which most of them do.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived