wisconsin badgers football/baseball

Why 3 stripes on the arms of the jersey, 2 on the helmet, and 1 on the pants, I do like the number font though, but Wisconsin just needs a white helmet IMO, the baseball jerseys are ok, even if we only have a club team...but I'd add numbers to both the home and away.

brewerssig.jpg

This actually ain't bad at all.

I do have to second the question about the variation in the striping arrangement (2/3/1). But overall, it looks pretty solid.

I can't help but wonder, though, what just a miniscule touch of black would do to this set (and Wisconsin's, period), since it's included on the logo (even if only because of the drop shadow).

Might be something worth exploring???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This actually ain't bad at all.

I do have to second the question about the variation in the striping arrangement (2/3/1). But overall, it looks pretty solid.

I can't help but wonder, though, what just a miniscule touch of black would do to this set (and Wisconsin's, period), since it's included on the logo (even if only because of the drop shadow).

Might be something worth exploring???

IMO the black on the shadow on the helmet logo would look great if it was carried over to the numbers, kind of like the '94 49ers throwback set.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived