Dallas Stars Concept

patsox

Seriously people, this isn't nearly as bad as most of you are making it out to be. He has a perfectly good reason for using the colors and striping he chose. And you can't be mad at him for trying to give the team a more "Texan" identity than what they simply inherited from the North Stars.

That said, the jersey is pretty bland and the last thing pro sports needs is another red, white & blue team. This might work well as a concept for the "Texas Hockey Club," but not the Stars.

Those concepts are the grossest things I have ever seen in my life

Great C&C buddy.

Patsox, this is pretty clean. It is a good idea, but for a Texas Hockey Club, not the North Stars like illwauk said.

One thing though is where the lines go over the insides of the template, such as the panels, dont leave the panels there, erase the parts that have color in them. Does that make sense?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Sorry about being rude up there.

The thing I don't like about the jerseys are what have already been mentioned, the blue and red. The Stars have always been green, well green and black. This concept would definetly not go over well with the Stars fans. Also I think their alternate logo should stay on the shoulder, that is where it belongs.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived