Worst calls this season

hormone

I'm watching Miami get dismantled by the Heels and I think I witnessed the NCAA's TWO worst calls in one 1/2 of a game today. This game is on the deuce if anyone is watching this massacre. First one: First quarter, 3rd and 11, Miami stops UNC on an incomplete pass...hold up. Roughing the passer on Calais Campbell...here's the thing...he never touched the QB. The QB wasn't even bumped by anyone. The commentators said the same thing. Fast forward to the second quarter. Pass called incomplete on the field. Replays showed the ball roll out of the receivers hand and down by his feet. He grabbed the ball and pulled it into his chest off the ground. The commentators circled the ball on their replay. Butch Davis challenges and after about a ten minute review, the REVERSED the call to complete. Horrid. These officials need to be held accountable even though the outcome won't really matter. This is def. the worst I've seen this whole year and they still have another 1/2 to play, but I can't watch anymore of this mess.

KISSwall09.jpg

Nope, THIS is the worst call of the season....

That was bad, but it said it was reversed to be a good FG. The roughing the passer was shown on the TV and the QB was untouched by anyone and the incomplete pass was reversed to complete. UNC got points off of those plays and the way the game came back, it had some hand in the outcome now and probably won't be mentioned.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived