How is sportsk.com?

zig

I am looking to buy a replica CCM NJ Devils uniform. I'm thinking about getting John Madden in a medium or large. I haven't had that much success looking on eBay for a Madden jersey and NHL.com stopped selling customized jerseys from last year. Is this a good website to buy from? Any testimonials? They have a Madden jersey in Medium which is just what I'm looking for for 100 dollars. Is this a good price or do you think I can find it somewhere else for cheaper?

Any suggestions?

http://www.sportsk.com/instoccusrep.html

ziggyluc,

I've ordered most of my NHL jerseys online from sportsk.com and I've loved dealing with them. Their customer service is great and very timely and have helped me with any questions I had in just a matter of a day. Their prices are good and I've had no complaints on my end on the quality of what I've bought from them. With that being said, I haven't bought any customized products from them, so that's about as far as I can help you with on that end. Did you happen to check out their previous work on customized jerseys under their NHL link?

I definitely plan on continuing my business through them in the future.

Stars-NorthStarsJerseys.png

• 1 month later...
ziggyluc,

I've ordered most of my NHL jerseys online from sportsk.com and I've loved dealing with them. Their customer service is great and very timely and have helped me with any questions I had in just a matter of a day. Their prices are good and I've had no complaints on my end on the quality of what I've bought from them. With that being said, I haven't bought any customized products from them, so that's about as far as I can help you with on that end. Did you happen to check out their previous work on customized jerseys under their NHL link?

I definitely plan on continuing my business through them in the future.

Seconded. I just got my 06-07 customized replica Hawks jersey from SportsK and I'm completely satisfied. Great customer service, too.

Their selection of 06-07 jerseys is pretty good.

Archived