City Tech Yellowjackets

Kccitystar

Unfortunately my school has no baseball team, but I felt creative and decided to make my own baseball jerseys. Comments and criticisms are welcome and if you guys want to help out then that would be great as well.

8b6ci7n.jpg

If i may make a suggestion that the "C" part of the "CT" logo look like a swooping stinger of the yellow jacket. but over all i like it

As a fellow yellowjacket (GO DETROIT COUNTRY DAY!!! WATCH OUR PEP RALLY ON WDIV/LOCAL 4 DETROIT TOMORROW MORNING!!!), I don't really like the home jerseys. The supposedly "intense" font just looks a little contrived, and, because you've given the rest of the jersey set such a classic look, it doesn't work.

I don't think the yellowjacket logo (we all use the same one) works on a hat. Ever. Our baseball team has hats with the jacket on them, and I just don't like them.

I do like the CT logo, and I think the vest looks really nice. I wouldn't mind if it had sleeves, but, I do like the simple look.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

i dig this concept but there is something about the 'CT' logo which i don't quite enjoy. I understand what you are trying to go for but the two letters look to match like a quick cut and paste. Naturally i think the two letters would look better if they were overlapping some but that is not very original. What about the straightened out the bottom of the C and having a straight line coming down for the T so the two letters are one instead of simply overlapping.

Archived