Washington Capitals

Patchey13

Try flipping the red and blue on the dark sweater, and use the W-eagle as the crest, instead of the rehashed Capilals script that didn't even look good for the first twenty years they used it.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You might wat to consider neating this up a bit. It looks rather sloppy.

I have to say, my first instinct is to label this conept pretty boring and then move on. I don't think the start stripes you've used on the sleeves work here. And it seems odd that with a red homer jersey the dominant non-white color on the road jersey is blue. gives a similar schizophrenic vibe as the Nats home/road split.

You might wat to consider neating this up a bit. It looks rather sloppy.

I have to say, my first instinct is to label this conept pretty boring and then move on. I don't think the start stripes you've used on the sleeves work here. And it seems odd that with a red homer jersey the dominant non-white color on the road jersey is blue. gives a similar schizophrenic vibe as the Nats home/road split.

sloppy? did you view it full size???

and to the guy above. The bird logo is great, but not good enough to be a logo on it's own.

sloppy? did you view it full size???

and to the guy above. The bird logo is great, but not good enough to be a logo on it's own.

Yes, and it seemed ver pixellated at that size.

Not when I look at it but I think I know what your talking about.

Hold the cursor over the pic for a second untill the expansion button comes up so you can actually look at it in 100% size

trust me it's not pixelated

i saw it up close and it doesn't look pixelated. looks fine to me.

the problem with the concept it self is the striping strait striping clashes with the curvy logo. i'm not sure what it is, but you are on the right track but just not quite there. the problem is the logo itself, its supposed to be a ultra hip faux-throwback logo yet almost a traditional design doesn't work for it. i might have to play around with the templates to see what fits them best with out having to go crazy with it.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived