Tampa bay lightning question

TruColor

yaay! i'm not going insane!

i thought i noticed a change in those jerseys... i think i noticed it around the time they switched to the block letters.

because when they used that rainy-day alternate, the blues on all their unis seemed to be bright and vibrant... i think when the killed the electric numbers, they darkened their blue...

which sucks... because now i have trouble seperating the blue and the black when i watch it on tv... it bleeds hardcore.... either way, those are the most boring unis i've ever seen. they aren't even GOOD boring, like the boston celtics plan unis. they're BAD boring, like a sheet of typing paper.

yaay! i'm not going insane!

i thought i noticed a change in those jerseys... i think i noticed it around the time they switched to the block letters.

because when they used that rainy-day alternate, the blues on all their unis seemed to be bright and vibrant... i think when the killed the electric numbers, they darkened their blue...

which sucks... because now i have trouble seperating the blue and the black when i watch it on tv... it bleeds hardcore.... either way, those are the most boring unis i've ever seen. they aren't even GOOD boring, like the boston celtics plan unis. they're BAD boring, like a sheet of typing paper.

I think the biggest service could be done to the Lightning's jerseys (besides redesigning them altogether) would be to add silver trim between all the blue and black on their jerseys.  The seperation would do wonders for the current wort jerseys in the NHL.

Archived