south dakota u. concept

Why The U? Is it from University of South Dakota Coyotes? Why then highlight the

U not the SD or C? There are a lot of University's, you should have probably gone with an SD instead

Also you went above and beyond with the sweaters, undershirts, and stuff, but you forgot the hats. All i see are batting helmits.

Capsfan, because that's what the University of South Dakota uses -- a U. Just like a lot of So-and-so State teams use an S. Both ideas, though, are stupid and uncreative.

Ironically, South Dakota State uses an interlocking SD as a logo. Which is a hell of a lot better than an S.

Now, 1991, Capsfan's comments do have a point. This thing gave you a creative license to change the U to an SD.

Also, 1991, I'm just curious -- why did you pick USD for a concept? It's a great concept, don't get me wrong, but why South Dakota?

Good reason, 1991. But I was curious, partly because of exactly what you said -- the Coyotes don't get much publicity in athletics. As a university, it's known as Tom Brokaw U. But for athletics, it takes a backseat to South Dakota State, and really takes a backseat when you throw North Dakota State and the University of North Dakota into the mix.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived