Indians Replica Jersey

hjwii

So, I'm making my wish list for Santa Claus, and I'm looking over the jerseys at mlb.com. They have the new Cleveland alternate... and I'm a marketer's dream when it comes to redundant merchandise (I collect...everything...but that's a story for me and my therapist). ANYWAYS... they show the new Cleveland alternate jersey with Chief Wahoo on the arm, and the replica "jock tag" on the bottom of the shirt. A quick look at the authentic jersey (just to make sure they werent just using the same image) shows that jersey with the authentic "jock tag" (and I using the right word there?)...

So, my question is, are they putting patches on the replica jerseys now? Is it one of those screened patches? Or is this just a mistake? I made a couple of calls, but no one knew what I was talking about... but that's normal in my everyday life anyway...

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity...

hjwii

A long while ago, the only way to get a Majestic replica with a patch was to special order it through one of their dealers, but I'm not sure that program is still in place. That said, I know its possible to get the patch and have it sewn on by a lettering shop that know how to do it.

By the way, hjw, good to see you again- all going well?

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived